Carer Support Wiltshire offers a number of free services to help support carers living in Wiltshire.
They include one-to-one emotional support, access to counselling and training opportunities, breaks from the caring role and the chance to meet others in similar situations at one of our regular carers’ cafés and support groups.
Find out more on these pages:
- Carers Cafes and Support Groups
- Carers Assessments
- Carers Emergency Card
- Emotional Support
- GP Support
- Have Your Say
- Mental Health
- Parent Carers
- Substance Misuse
- Work & Employment
- Young Adult Carers
You can also download the various documents which make up our information pack:
- Information Pack information inserts
- Wiltshire Handbook for Carers
- Carers Emergency Card Leaflet
- CSW Autumn Winter Newsletter 2015 & What’s On Guide
- Warm and Safe leaflet
- 200 Club Leaflet
- Data Protection and Data Sharing leaflet
- Consent Form Data Protection and Data Sharing
- Compliments and Concerns leaflet
If you need more information or help, or cannot find what you are a looking for please contact the Carer Support Wiltshire team on 0800 181 4118.
If you would like to make a self referral to Carer Support Wiltshire to receive support you can do so here.
For more information on how to access care and support in Wiltshire visit Your Care Your Support Wiltshire: http://www.yourcareyoursupportwiltshire.org.uk/home/
Search our service directory for organisations who may be able to provide further support depending on your circumstances and needs.